Thursday, February 19, 2009

Webquests

I have discovered that webquests can be a very valuable teaching tool. This was my first experience working with webquests and I am getting better, but still not comfortable enough to incorporate in the classroom yet. From looking at other webquests, I can see how beneficial they can be in educating the digital natives we now teach. I would love to one day feel confident enough to create lessons on webquest and utlize them in my health classes. This project hopefully will help me get one step closer.

1 comment:

  1. You may not be comfortable with them yet (or other pieces of technology), but you know what WebQuests are! Plus, you can say you created one. You should be proud of this.

    Thanks for posting and give your self a pat on the back. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete