Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Web Site Creation

Today I started to create my website. As I began I was very excited to create my website. I was moving along pretty well, had plenty of great ideas, but stumbled as I tried to add images. Then I got bumped out of the sight and couldn't get back in. Once I got back in some of my information had disappeared! I am starting to get that same anxious feeling that I felt initially with building the webquest. Hopefully I will work out the kinks and get the hang of it. I am looking forward to building a web page for my varsity baseball team. Wish me luck and good luck to all of you creating yours!

2 comments:

  1. Mike,

    The same thing happened to me as I was creating my class page. As I got back on I immediately started to save after each category I finished with. Like you, I also started creating my personal web page for my wrestling and golf teams. The kids love it and they'll be able to see their stats match by match. Good luck this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all the technical difficulties I had with my web quest, I understand your anxiety and frustration. I too had trouble with adding the images to my web page. If you figure out how to do it successfully and have any tips, please post them!

    ReplyDelete